Feeding of the 5,000

The Feeding of the 5,000 is the only miracle in all four gospel’s. God can still do miracles for you today. You need to believe that God can do anything! If we give Jesus all we have, then he can multiply it.

What Do You Have In Your Hand?

1. Jeannette Robles 10 months ago August 31, 2016

Great little bible study. I really enjoyed it.

• Jen Barrick 10 months ago September 5, 2016

Hi Jeannette!
      I’m so glad you are enjoying the videos.
      Thanks for encouraging us.
      May God fill you with His JOY today. He wants to use you in ways you never dreamed possible!
      Love, Jen

2. Pamela Sue Boone 10 months ago September 1, 2016

That video was “Awesome” I am so blessed to have your Ministry!!
    God Is Good. You Are Loved!!

• Jen Barrck 10 months ago September 5, 2016

Hi Pamela!
      You are so sweet. Thank you for your love and encouragement. That means so much to me. May God bless you and whisper HOPE to your heart today.
      Love, Jen

3. Rachel Pruett 10 months ago September 1, 2016

I loved the message of this video! It was a blessing.
    I love to be artsy and make jewelry so I would love for God to use that in some way to bless others.

• Jen Barrick 10 months ago September 5, 2016

Hi Rachel!
      I make jewelry too. It is a great way to encourage others and give them a gift. When I was in 6th grade i sold the bracelets I made to raise money to go on missions trips with my youth group. After my brain injury I didn’t think I would ever be able to make jewelry again because of my poor dexterity, but God has been healing me and I am making jewelry again. It is harder for me and I have to have some help, but i am so thankful I can use my creative gift again and design the jewelry. I sell my handmade jewelry when we speak and I have a card with my testimony on it so everyone who gets a piece of jewelry also gets a message of hope and the gospel.
      I will be praying for you that God will show you new ways to use your gift of jewelry making to bless others.
      Love, Jen

4. Rose 10 months ago September 1, 2016

Dear Jen and Linda,

I love what you said about the 12 leftover baskets – “one for each of the 12 unbelieving disciples”. Jesus is so sweet, kind, loving, non-judgmental, gentle, and humble. He didn’t rebuke the disciples but instead He showed them what He can do and then blessed them with the leftovers of His abundance!

Thank you both for inspiring us to dig deeper into God’s Word!

I would say what I have in my hand are words to speak and write for Him.

Love in Jesus,
    Rose ❤

• Linda and Jen 10 months ago September 5, 2016

Hi Rose!
      I love that about the 12 baskets too. I don’t ever want to put God in a box or be unbelieving. I know God delights in doing the impossible. I will pray that God will use your gift of words in new ways to write and speak for Him. God wants to use you to make a difference in the world. I love how in our weakness, He is strong. When God calls us, He enables us to do it.
      Linda and Jen

• Rose 10 months ago September 9, 2016

Jen and Linda – Thank you both for your prayers and words of encouragement!! I pray God continues to richly bless the ministry He has entrusted to you all. I know He will! – Love in Jesus, Rose

5. Dianne 10 months ago September 2, 2016

Tara wanted me to tell you she has her singing voice she can share with others! We are really being blessed by both of you!
    Dianne and Tara

• Linda and Jen 10 months ago September 5, 2016

Hi Dianne and Tara!
      Oh I just love that Tara can use her beautiful singing voice to sing praises to her Heavenly Father. I know that brings God so much joy that she chooses to praise Him no matter what.

I can’t wait till we are all in heaven one day in perfect bodies with no more pain and no more suffering. We will all be dancing on streets of gold. Oh what a day that will be.
      Linda and Jen

6. melissa 10 months ago September 5, 2016

Hi, I am a teacher for school and Bible Study. I also do lunch groups with kids. I am a unified partner for special olympics. I find when I donate my time the kids are blessed, but so am I.

• Linda and Jen 10 months ago September 5, 2016

Hi Melissa!
      How wonderful that you have a heart to help kids. I just love that you work with special olympics. I am praying for God to give you “divine appointments” with the kids you help and that you will be able to share the love of Jesus with them. God is going to use you to make a difference for eternity.
      Linda and Jen