Prayer is Praising God

When Jen emerged from her coma, she could only moan.  She couldn’t talk to us but she was able to talk to God.  She never asked for anything.  All she did was praise Him in the midst of her suffering.  She would praise God in expectation of He would do.  What a great example to us about how to live out the Gospel every day!

What is your biggest need?  What do you need from the Lord today?  Write a prayer of praise in advance of what God will do.

1. Kristine 12 months ago June 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your blog and for sharing the gospel! It inspires me and reminds me of what is most important in life- to walk with Jesus every day. Kristine, 41, Norway

• Linda Barrick 12 months ago June 30, 2016

Hi Kristine!
      Wow! That is amazing that you are in Norway! May God bless you and use you in ways you never dreamed possible for His Glory! Jesus is your ESCORT. He is walking beside you holding your hand, you are never alone!

2. Ginette Allain 12 months ago June 24, 2016

You are defenetly a miracle from God, I am a believer of Our Savoir Lord Jesus, and I read your book and i’m definetly doing the 30 days challenge every morning , you blessed me so much that I do not want negative things in my life any more I love your book so much that I tell everyone around me about you and your miracle. so I thank God for making me grow even more every day . Thank You Jesus for Jen and her family .

• Jen Barrick 12 months ago June 30, 2016

Hi Ginette!
      I am so glad you are doing the 30 Day Challenge. I am praying for you that you will experience God’s presence in new ways. He has “Divine appointments” for you every day!
      Thank you for sharing my story with your friends.
      Jen

3. Rachel 12 months ago June 26, 2016

Thank you, Father, that You are with me and that You have promised to guide and lead me in the way that You have prepared. Thank you for the way You will guide and encourage me. Thank you for never letting go!!!

• Jen Barrick 12 months ago June 30, 2016

Amen! Thank you Lord that You guide us one step at a time and that You hold our hand.
      I’m praying for you Rachel. May God fill you with His strength and peace!
      Jen

4. Jill 12 months ago June 30, 2016

Hi Jen!
    I love these videos! They help me know what a love relationship with God looks like!
    Thank you for encouraging me!

• Jen Barrick 12 months ago June 30, 2016

Hi Jill!
      You just made my day 🙂 May God bless you in ways you never dreamed possible.

Love, Jen

5. Cyndie 12 months ago June 30, 2016

I have started rolling out of bed and landing on my knees every morning. I must say it has changed my life. I can’t even begin to tell you how thankful i am for your faithfulness to Jesus. keep shining for Him Jen!!

• Jen Barrick 12 months ago June 30, 2016

HI Cyndie!
      So glad you are doing the prayer challenge! Wow! God is so good.
      I’m praying God gives you His strength and wisdom for each day.

Love, Jen