Newsletter – March 2016

We would love to know your favorite verse in Philippians!  How has God used that verse to minister to you?  Let us know in the comment section below.

To donate to our ministry, click here

Click here to view our March 2016 newsletter.

1. Daniel Barton 1 year ago March 30, 2016

I love Philippians 4:13 because it says that, “I can do all things through Christ Who strengths me.” I battled cancer when I was a child, and I was weak from the chemotherapy treatments. I played basketball even though I was weak. At the end of the game session, I was honored for such strength that I showed though I was weak in physically. Though I was weak, I was strong in the Lord. The Lord gave me such encouragement that it touched everyone. I never had cancer again. That really shows that you can really do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

• linda Barrick 1 year ago March 30, 2016

Hi Daniel, Thank you for sharing your story and Philippians 4:13. It is my favorite verse from Philippians as well. May The Lord continue to give you His Strength everyday as you serve Him with your life. You are a miracle of the Lord! Love, Jen

2. Shannon 1 year ago March 30, 2016

I have never read Philippians before. I am a new Christian. Thank you for these inspiring videos. Thank you for showing me that the bible is not boring. Jen – please pray for me that I will be able to understand the bible.

• linda Barrick 1 year ago March 31, 2016

Hi Shannon, Thank you for sharing and for connecting with us through Bible Talk. Lord Jesus, We thank You that Shannon has accepted You as her Lord and Savior. Please comfort and guide her Lord as she seeks to grow in her relationship with You everyday. Please speak to her heart as she reads scripture Lord.
      Amen. Love, Jen

3. Teresa 1 year ago March 30, 2016

My favorite verse is Phil. 1:6. It is a great reminder to me that I don’t have to put myself under pressure to be better or accomplish things in my own strength. Instead I can trust God to complete the work He started in me. I guess this verse feels like freedom for me. I love these videos!

• linda Barrick 1 year ago March 31, 2016

Hi Teresa, Thank you for sharing your favorite verse from Philippians. Yes, we can trust in God completely, with our entire life. HE will never let us down. There is complete and total freedom in Christ! Love, Linda and Jen

4. melissa 1 year ago March 30, 2016

Hi, I also like Phil. 4:13. My mom and I like to go to Lancaster, PA to visit the Amish. While we are there we like to go to the Sight and Sound Theater. They bring the Bible to life. There I got a bracelet with that verse. It reminds me that although I am weak, I can do all things through God’s strength. When we are weak that is when can use us the most.

• linda Barrick 1 year ago March 31, 2016

Hi Melissa, Thank you for sharing with us. Amen. Philippians 4:13 is an amazing verse. We love it to! When we are weak, HE is strong! We love Sight and Sound to. Last summer we saw Joseph. It was great! Love, Linda and Jen

5. Diane 1 year ago March 30, 2016

There are so many great verses in Philippians, and I sincerely love Philippians 1:21 – “For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.” I never have to be afraid of anything. Jesus will be with me every minute of my life, and it will only get better after I “die.” Jesus will never leave me or forsake me, and He is faithful to me now and throughout all eternity! What good news! What a reason to be joyful in everything!!

• linda Barrick 1 year ago March 31, 2016

Amen Diane. Thank you for sharing Philippians 1:21. We do not have to fear in life or death when we know Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior! That is amazing. Jesus Christ in us, the HOPE of glory! Amen. Love, Linda and Jen

6. Thomas whelly 1 year ago March 30, 2016

Philippians,3,9-14.I want to leave the past in the past but sometimes I see how bad I used to be.So in these verses I see even Apostle Paul had to continue each day with pressing to the mark of the high calling of God, not holding onto the past, good or bad.Since he had to do it I know much more I need to and seeing a man as Paul knowing he needed to strengthens me to do the same.Jesus is our hope and help and so much more.

• linda Barrick 1 year ago March 31, 2016

Hi Thomas, Thank you for sharing and for connecting with us through Bible Talk. Yes, these verses in Philippians encourage us to not dwell in the past but to press on in our relationship with Jesus. To become more like Him everyday. His Blood was payment our sins and Jesus is more than enough for you and me.
      So we press on! Amen. Love, Linda and Jen

7. Lisa 1 year ago March 30, 2016

(Philippians 3:12-13 Contemporary English Version)

*Running toward the Goal*

12 I have not yet reached my goal, and I am not perfect. But Christ has taken hold of me. So I keep on running and struggling to take hold of the prize. 13 My friends, I don’t feel that I have already arrived. But I forget what is behind, and I struggle for what is ahead.

This verse as always been going through my mind for a long time. I feel like I am always running towards something in my life I struggle to find my place and I am always running towards my goals in my life. This one hits my heart. For me as I struggle with these headaches backaches and neck aches. Thank You Jen & Linda & Andy. Love You All. I am going to bed have not been feeling well. Headaches Neck aches and back aches. I will check back tomorrow.

• linda Barrick 1 year ago March 31, 2016

Lord Jesus, We pray for our friend Lisa, Lord. Please come to her rescue Lord. As she is struggling with headaches and back & neck pain Lord. She needs a touch from You, Lord. Please encourage her heart today and give her Your strength and Your peace today, Lord Jesus. Amen.

• Lisa 1 year ago March 31, 2016

Amen wow what a prayer thank you Jen & Linda & Andy. Love you guys. Woke up with no pain in Jesus name pain is gone.

8. linda Barrick 1 year ago March 31, 2016

Lisa, That is so awesome!! Our Lord is Faithful and True.
    Lord Jesus, We hold on to You! You alone are our Help, our Shield and our Defense. We trust in You Lord! Amen.
    Love Jen and Linda

• Lisa 1 year ago March 31, 2016

Thank you Jen &Linda for your words it’s so nice out and this is the first time I can get out with out pain and go walking. God bless you.

9. Antonio G Fernandez 1 year ago March 31, 2016

Philippians 3:20

“But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ”

Hope Out Loud is leading souls towards heaven. That’s pretty awesome!

• linda Barrick 1 year ago April 1, 2016

Hi Antonio, Thank you for connecting with us through Bible Talk and for sharing your favorite verse in Philippians. We love 3:20. It reminds us that this is not our home. We are just passing through. Have a wonderful day! Love, Linda and Jen

10. Donna Hindson 1 year ago April 1, 2016

Phil. 4:6, 7 Don’t be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard your hearts & minds in Christ Jesus.

• jen barrick 1 year ago April 1, 2016

Hi Grammy, Thank you for sharing your favorite verse and for taking me to do ministry to your friends. It was so fun!
      Love You, Jen

11. Tricia Edwards 1 year ago April 6, 2016

Hi Linda, Andy and Jen, I have never ,sad to say, ever paid much attention to Philippians , until we did this bible share this month. THANK YOU. I really love chapter 3 vs. 14 , I press onward toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. It really speaks to my heart and soul, I hope it does to everyone else as it does to me. love you all, Tricia

• linda Barrick 1 year ago April 11, 2016

Hi Tricia, Thank you for sharing. Our prayer is that God would give you the strength to press on everyday for Him until He calls you home to heaven! What an amazing time that will be when we see Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, face-to-face. Keep pressing on for Him!! Love, Jen, Linda and Andy

12. Monika 1 year ago July 14, 2016

Some time ago i had a stroke. I was a classical pianist and singer. My left side became completely paralized. Nowadays people dont even notice any physical or mental impediments in me, but yes i do have some. My faith, hope and love for Jesus, my Lord and Savior, with the help of the Holy Spirit of God, kept me going and always will. ” We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed, perplexed, but not in despair, persecuted, but not abandoned, struck down, but not destroyed. We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus,so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.” 2 Corinthians 4:8-10.