1. Helen houghland 3 months ago May 4, 2017

Thank you for praying! I am encouraged when I see what God is doing in your life
    As I go thru a transition I know God is.my source of support
    I am praising Him
    ..I like that you said we are right where God wants us. Helen

• Deborah Pickles 3 months ago May 4, 2017

Jen,
      You are the living epistle that, ” In your presences is fullness of joy.”
      In Mercy Me’s latest song, Even If, they sing,
      ” I know you’re able and I know you can , save through the fire with your mighty hand, but ,even if you don’t , my hope is you alone.”
      He indeed save your entire family through the fire and He IS your hope!

2. Rose 3 months ago May 4, 2017

“Father, help them to know that they are right where You want them to be, and that nothing is too hard for You….” SO beautiful and such comforting truth!

Thank you for sharing your prayer with us, sweet Jen.

3. Casey Hopper 3 months ago May 4, 2017

Chills on my arms as you pray I take hold of his peace as he cries with me as he dances with me as he answers my prayers and as I wait for his direction. I thank him for you and for your testimony, it is not in vein, and for the healing he will continue to bring to you for his glory. I may never meet you again on this earth but I. Heaven sister we will dance together!!!! For our God of healing and restoration We stand in the good and the bad! I love you sister in Christ and thank you for your prayer God is at work to him be the glory!!!!!!

4. Katherine 3 months ago May 5, 2017

Thank you – it’s hit me right where I needed it. Thank you for sharing and being REAL and full of hope and encouragement. God is speaking through you in amazing ways…..and I just adore that.

5. Michele Bonifanti 3 months ago May 5, 2017

Jenn, thank you for this video and your prayer. I am going through anxiety and weaning off one Med to try another and it is tough! Thank for your words of encouragement. The Lord knew I needed them!

6. John and Eleanor Vann 3 months ago May 5, 2017

Jen, thank you so much for your constant encouragement, and in this case the beautiful video reminding us that God knows exactly what we need. Eleanor and I cherish your prayers, and you provide such hope for everyone who gets to hear you. Blessings,

7. Ms Linda 3 months ago May 6, 2017

Hey Angel,
    You have blessed so many and I praise God for all He does through you. Christ shines so brightly in and through you…and to Him always be the glory.

8. Daniel Barton 3 months ago May 8, 2017

Jen,
    Thank you so much for your powerful prayer. You and Josh and your parents are a such a great encouragement to me. Your prayer touched my heart, and I know that I have a great Friend Who loves me so much. I have been through hard times, but just like you and Josh and your parents, God had a plan for me, and He has given me so much just like you. I love what you say that God’s plans are perfect. Keep up the awesome work Jen!

9. Diane Bower 3 months ago May 10, 2017

I love you Jen. You are a the LIGHT of JESUS in this dark world.