Pool of Siloam

When bad things happen in life, we often wonder, What am I doing wrong? Is God punishing me?
Well-You might be doing everything RIGHT. Maybe God wants to use your story to shout to others that He is real and He is all-POWERFUL.
God continues to heal Jen’s eyes! After our car accident she couldn’t even see the “Big E” on the eye chart. Recently she read the 20/25 line at the Eye Doctor.
Don’t ever stop trusting God and asking Him for the impossible!

Please comment and let us know if you need physical or emotional healing. Jen wants to pray for you!

1. Marja Poutiainen 7 months ago August 24, 2016

Hi Jen and Linda 🙂

My husband and I would like to have some physical and emotional healing, so that we could better do work with Jesus in these difficult end times days. Thank you soooo much and God bless you Jen and Linda and whole family!!! It´s wonderful to hear that Jen´s eyesight is now better!! with love, Marja and Markku

• Linda and Jen 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Lord Jesus, We uplift our friends, Marja and Markku to You Lord. Please heal them physically and emotionally Lord as their desire is to serve You. Please whisper HOPE to their hearts today!! Amen.

2. Gail Spell 7 months ago August 24, 2016

Greetings Jen,
    I had back surgery three years ago. The pain I continue to have is in my low back and hurts mostly at night. It wakes me up and I have either no sleep or poor sleep for the rest of the night. Also I have sciatica in my right hip which also is painful. Please pray that our Lord will heal my pain and especially that I will be able to sleep soundly through the night. Thank you Jen for praying for me. You are one of God’s very special angels. I am so glad he is healing your eyesight. May God continue to bless you mightily.
    In His Holy Name, Gail

• Jen Barrick 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Father God, We uplift Gail to You. Please remove the pain from her back and hip so she can sleep Lord. We trust in you alone Father God. You are the great Healer!! Amen. Love, Jen

3. Adele Rynkiewicz 7 months ago August 24, 2016

Please pray for my 6 year old grandson, E who has been diagnosed with Rhabdomyosarcoma in early July. The cancer produced a tumor in the ocular orbit and it is pressing on his eye., causing his eye to bulge greatly and the optical nerve is believed to be damaged. God has watched over him and there are small miracles of healing. He has a little more vision in that eye every week. Please pray for complete healing, no tumor and restoration of his eyesight and receding of the eye back to normal as the tumor shrinks. You are such an example of faith. Thank you for the verse in Jeremiah 17:14! I will pray it every day!!!!

• Jen Barrick 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Lord Jesus, We pray for little E. Lord, Please heal him from head to toe. Please remove the cancer and heal his eye Lord. You are our Hope, You are our Healer Lord. Please whisper to E, “I Love You. Peace, Be still.” Amen. Love, Jen

4. Joanna 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Hi Jen and Linda,
    I praise God with you for His healing in Jen’s eyes and body.
    Please continue to pray for God to heal my womb so that He will bless me and my husband with a baby. Please continue to pray that I will be able to move on after my miscarriage two years ago this month. It still hurts, and Satan still attacks me regarding this.
    God bless you and your family.
    Kind regards,
    Joanna

• Linda and Jen 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Father God, We pray for Joanne. Please heal her physically and emotionally Lord. We pray Lord that You grant the desire of Joanne’s heart to bare a child. Lord, we trust Your perfect plan!
      Amen. Love, Linda and Jen

• Joanna 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Amen.

Thank you. God bless the Barrick family.

Blessings,
        Joanna

5. Kristine 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Dear Jen and Linda, thank you so much for your very inspiring words. I always look forward for every Wednesday! After a miscarriage over a year ago my hormones have been out of control and it affects me physically and emotionally, I dont feel like I used to be (severe pms, more cramping, anxiety). Please pray for this.

Kristine

• Jen Barrick 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Lord Jesus, We uplift Kristine to Your Holy Throne. Please come to her rescue and heal her physically and emotionally Lord. We claim healing in Your name Lord Jesus. Amen. Love, Jen

6. Jim 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Hi Jen and Linda,
    Praise to our Lord for healing Jen. Thank you for your inspiring stories. Please pray for me to be physically healed. My eye sight and hearing are getting worse, and for the pain in my back and neck. I want to be healed so I can continue to do the work our Lord has for me here on Earth.
    Thank you Jen for praying and your support.

• Linda Barrick 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Hi Jim!
      Thank yo for reaching out to us.

Dear Heavenly Father, please fill Jim with Your strength and courage today. Take away his pain and help him to rest in You. Lord I know You can enable Jim to do things he is incapable of through the power of Your Holy spirit. I see You do that with Jen every day. so bring back Jim’s eye sight when you want him to have it and give him courage for the long journey. May he experience the PEACE of Your Presence like never before.
      In Jesus name, AMen!

7. Dianne 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Praising Jesus for the healing of your eyesight! My daughter Tara had a severe Traumatic brain injury in 1998 at age 16. Our lord Jesus has healed her so much and continues! She needs healing of cognitive and short term memory issues also balance problems. Thank you for your prayers. She and I have read your book and devotions. She says how she would like to meet you one day. Tara and I will be praying for you, Jen also!

• Linda and Jen 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Hi Dianne!
      Thank you for praying for us! We will be praying continually for your sweet daughter Tara. Jen has short term memory and cognitive issues too. She use to struggle with balance, but God has miraculously healed her of falling over and being unstable. Jen still does not have right peripheral vision – but we know God can do the impossible.
      Be encouraged – Your Tara is a miracle! God is not done healing her. HE can do more. Jen says all the time – “The Victory will be greater than the suffering!”

Dear Heavenly Father,
      Please wrap Your arms of Love around Tara today and whisper Hope in her ear. May she know that she is BEAUTIFUL and that You love everything about her! Please remind Tara that she is never alone, because You Jesus are her ESCORT! You are walking beside her holding her hand and she can talk to You any time, any place and ask You for what she needs. Help Tara and her mom Dianne to feel Your Presence and know that You will carry them on the hard days. Please fill them both with Your strength and give them Courage for the journey. Please use Tara and Dianne to make a difference in the world. May they shine brightly for You!
      In Jesus Name, Amen!

• Dianne 7 months ago August 31, 2016

Linda and Jen, thank you so much for your encouraging word and prayers for Tara and me. Jesus has definitely done miracles in Taras life and He is continuing to do so! We give Him praise for everything! Jesus is our everything!
        Dianne and Tara

8. Lisa 7 months ago August 25, 2016

You two are so encouraging you both are a blessing. Thank You for this video. My payer is that I can get rid of these headaches that come and that the body aches with it to be gone. It’s been a big draining for me it’s been weighing me down. Thank You for your prayers. <3

• Linda and Jen 7 months ago August 25, 2016

HI Lisa – Absolutely we will continue to pray for your headaches to go away!

Lord Jesus, please take away all of Lisa’s pain and pressure in her head. May she be able to tell everyone of your goodness and grace and your mighty Healing hand.
      In Jesus Name, AMen

• Lisa 7 months ago August 26, 2016

Hi Linda & Jen.

Thank you so much for your faithful prayers and blessings you give to all around you. Today is a better day I am going to make today be great. God Bless you both.

9. Kelly 7 months ago August 25, 2016

The Hoky Spirit uses you with such an anointing . Praise God for your healing and testimony – praying for total restoration ! I again just thank you for your willingness to pray over our family and especially my 19 year old daughter ; for her complete deliverance from physical pain and emotional issues resulting from thee concussion and medicationsshe has had to take . Please pray for her faith to grow and for her to seek Jesus more than ever – He is her only true healer .

• Linda and Jen 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Hi Kelly!
      Absolutely we will pray for your daughter. Thank you for always encouraging us with your kind words.

Lord Jesus,
      Please cradle Kelly’s daughter in your Everlasting arms and help her to know You are so proud of her and You love her so much. Please protect her in every way. God we are asking You to deliver her from all physical and emotional pain. Father, please connect new pathways in her brain and heal any areas that have been damaged. Lord Jesus, we know You can heal her. We are asking You for MORE HEALING and we believe it by faith in Jesus name!

10. Vanessa Bhalla 7 months ago August 25, 2016

My husband is a full-time fireman, about to retire. He is constantly in pain with lower back problems. Please pray for his healing. I don’t think he remembers not being in pain, it’s been so long. Thank you!

• Linda Barrick 7 months ago August 25, 2016

Hi Vanessa!
      We are praying for your husband.

Dear Heavenly Father,
      Please touch Vanessa’s husband with Your healing hand and ease his back pain. Lord please bless him with Your favor and mercy. Let him feel good enough to enjoy his retirement years and may his life shout to others that Uou Lird are faithful and You are all- powerful. We praise You in advance for more healing.
      In Jesus name

11. Daniel Barton 7 months ago August 26, 2016

With being rehired back at my job, I want healing from being let go. I am able to remember things from the past, and this is going to be one of those things that I will remember. I don’t want to dwell on the past. I want to choose to move beyond this, and just like you Jen, Josh, Mr. and Mrs. Barrick, I want and choose to celebrate all that the Lord has done, and will do in my life. That I will be able to walk with many blessings, and rather then dwelling on being let go, choose instead to be thankful for the times that I did have, and with being rehired, choose to be thankful for the times that I have now as I take the next step into looking for a new job that will involve lots of waiting which is worth it because the new chapter will come in the Lord’s timing knowing that He has everything in His hands, and that everything is going to be alright in Christ.

• Jen Barrick 7 months ago August 28, 2016

Lord Jesus, Please wrap Your arms of love and compassion around Daniel. May he experience Your Lord and Peace like never before. Lord, help Daniel to celebrate the “new thing” You have for him Lord. We praise your Holy Name, Jesus. Amen! Love, Jen

12. Adrian-Lee Steininger 7 months ago August 27, 2016

Nothing is impossible for our Lord and Savior as He is the greatest physician! So happy to hear He is improving your eyesight, Jen! You shine His light wherever you go! I am getting weaker due to Post-Polio and need prayer as it is getting harder for me to drive my van as I’m having trouble getting my right foot up onto the brake pedal. I can’t replace the van as even a used one cost $15,000. I did receive some money from an estate I handled and changed my Life Insurance to my payments are less each month. I have money coming so I am using what I have or will receive to fix up the van. We just had the driver’s side door fixed but now the window won’t go up or down but they did get it to stay in the up position. I am getting the power steering fixed, getting the driver’s seat recovered and new carpet. I also got my older wheelchair seat recovered at a reasonable price and returned the new one as they were asking me to pay rental fees per month on it without my signing anything agreeing to that. They still want over $100.00 even though I returned it to them in perfect condition. It just seems that anything that a handicapped person needs is always charged exorbitant amounts because we need the equipment. I am looking into maybe getting hand controls which are very expensive and the training is $300.00 depending on what type of controls you need. I am expecting a packet hopefully this week from a group who may be able to help pay for that. I am praying that God will again step in and help us financially and that those who do the work will not overcharge us and do a good job. I still feel so blessed by Jesus as He has helped me so much during my 75 years on this earth, almost 76 next month. I am praying for so many people each day, for my husband to believe every word in the Bible, for my youngest daughter to rely on Jesus for all her needs as she is having such a hard time and working to get back on her feet and trying to help others and to get two men prosecuted for the brutal murder of her boyfriends’ ex-girlfriend. One guy who confessed just got out of jail totally free to go out and help murder another person on the trail where she was murdered and another person was too on that trail. They need to put up cameras but the county won’t pay for them but are adding more to that trail. My daughter has done a lot of research on this and really cares. I know that Jesus knows who did this awful crime to a young poor girl and somehow they will be punished. Thank you for your prayers for me and my family. Sorry, this is so long but God bless you in every way! I am so glad I got to meet you at Calvary Chapel St. Petersburg! You are so beautiful and I love your whole family!

• Jen Barrick 7 months ago August 28, 2016

Dear Father God, we pray for our friend, Adrian-Lee. Lord, she needs you to come to her rescue. God, please give her a peace that passes all understanding as she keeps her eyes focused on You, Lord Jesus. You are our HOPE!! We totally and completely trust in You, Lord Jesus. Amen. Love, Jen

13. family guy coins cheat 1 month ago February 14, 2017

Websites we think you should visit…[…]although websites we backlink to below are considerably not related to ours, we feel they are actually worth a go through, so have a look[…]……