Being Involved In A Small Group Bible Study

Do you have a Bible study group?

It’s so important to be in God’s Word and be connected with other believers who care about you and will pray for you. I’m getting ready to start my Bible study group at my local church. It’s the highlight of my week. If you don’t have a small group, pray about starting one in your home. You could invite a couple friends and neighbors. People would love to be invited into your home where they will feel the love of Jesus.

Small groups hold you accountable which is something we all need. There is nothing more exciting then when God speaks to you through His Word!

“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13

Comment below and let us know an experience you’ve had in a small group!

1. Lisa 8 months ago August 17, 2016

I Love You Two And Enjoying Your Talks They Make Me Smile. I Am Not In A Bible Study Yet Soon I Hope With My Church. Right Now I Have My Own Little Bible Study In My Prayer Corner With Jesus I Talk To Him And I Pray With Him. I Love It That Is How I Start My Day With Out That I Feel Lost. God Bless You Two.

• Linda Barrick 8 months ago August 20, 2016

Hi Lisa, Thank you for sharing and for praying for us. We truly value your prayers. May The Lord whisper HOPE and PEACE to your heart as you serve Him!! Love, Linda and Jen

• Lisa 8 months ago August 21, 2016

Hi Linda & Jen.

Your welcome for the prayers and thank you for praying for me and the kind words to me. God bless.

2. Helen Houghland 8 months ago August 17, 2016

a few years ago, I led a bible study in one of the members home. we iusede a Nav. 2/7 program and went through 5 books together. about 6 of the 10 women who joined still keep in touch in many ways although we are spread across Ontario, Canada. some went into a healing ministry. We called ourselves the “heart group” and all sign our name with a heart in some design. Mine is Helen “heart” with a cross through it and x0. Love your wonderful talks. Just signed up after hearing you on 100 Huntley St. program. thank you so much.

• Linda and Jen 8 months ago August 20, 2016

Hi Helen, Thank you for sharing. Wow, that is so awesome about your “heart group”. We love all of our friends at 100 Huntley Street.
      May The Lord encourage your heart today! Love, Lind and Jen

3. sheila 8 months ago August 18, 2016

Do you have a sample video from Total Bliss? I am trying to decide if I want just the book or the DVD too. I love watching Jen’s excitement and love for Jesus.

• Linda and Jen 8 months ago August 20, 2016

Hi Sheila, we do not have a sample video but there is a promo video on our HOL website in the store. You really will love having both the DVD and book. The DVD has 5 sessions, 25 minutes each and the book goes along with the videos. May the Lord bless you!

4. Diane 8 months ago August 18, 2016

Hi Jen and Linda. You lived in Pennsylvania! Jim and I were born and raised in Pennsylvania. We moved to Lynchburg eight years ago. We love Thomas Road Baptist Church. Your visit here today by email is very encouraging. I am praying and asking God for wisdom regarding a women’s Bible study, to join one or have one. My husband and I do belong to a neighborhood life group and we love everyone in it, yet at times I long for fellowship with women. I am a senior gal and grandmother in my sixties. I hope to find women that are searching for the same thing. Thank you for serving Christ and caring for people of all colors, shapes, ages and sizes around the world. Love, Diane

• Linda and Jen 8 months ago August 20, 2016

Hi Diane, Thank you for sharing. We would love to have you come to Mountain Blend at TRBC. It starts September 20th at 9am. You would be in a small group with other women. If that doesn’t work for you, we will be praying that God leads you to start a women’s study in your home. Love, Linda and Jen

5. melissa 8 months ago August 20, 2016

Hi, I am part of Bible Study Fellowship. I have done it now since 2006. I love it! A few years back my mom and a friend and I would meet with a friend of ours one morning a week in the summer. We would have coffee and something to eat. We picked the book that we would be studying during the year for BSF. We would read a couple chapters for each week, discuss and have prayer. We all really liked it. We have been thinking about doing it again.

• Linda Barrick 8 months ago August 20, 2016

Hi Melissa, Thank you for sharing about your BSF. That is a wonderful idea and a way to connect and have fellowship with other women. Great idea to pass on to others! May The Lord continue to speak to your heart through your BSF. Love, Linda and Jen