Touching the Garment of Jesus

“…and all who touched him were healed.” Mark 6:56

Jen takes us to Israel to share with us the story of her favorite miracle in the Bible! You can reach out and touch Jesus’ garment through prayer and experience total and complete healing. If we have faith it helps our friends have faith, it helps everyone who knows us have faith in Jesus. Every time we pray, we are touching the hem of Jesus’ garment

What’s a Miracle God Has Done In Your Life?

1. Lisa 11 months ago August 10, 2016

Hi Jen & Linda Wow what a great message I love this one thank you so much this one touched me. Because I so want to go to that place were Jesus was. What Miracle God has done for me is He has set me free of having the fear that I can write my book I stared last summer I have picked it back up to keep writing it. Another Miracle God has done for me in my life is that he shows me new things. Love you all God Bless You All.

• Linda Barrick 11 months ago August 11, 2016

HI Lisa!
      That is so exciting that you are writing again. We will be praying for you. I’m writing a book right now and there are times that I feel inadequate and overwhelmed. On those days, I think of writing as an act of worship to God. I’m just being obedient to write what God has taught me and given me a passion about.
      Linda

• Lisa 11 months ago August 11, 2016

Hi Linda. True so true I write as like it’s worship to me. I am writing about my life story as you have read my story. My passion is to finish this book and go out on tell my story and to travel all over the world like you do and tell my story so others know they are not alone.. God bless you all

• Linda Barrick 11 months ago August 11, 2016

That’s wonderful. We will be praying for you

2. sheila 11 months ago August 10, 2016

My son is a type 1 diabetic. Please pray for him. One night I was in tears because after 10 days of high blood sugars, I could not get it in line. Doctors were stumped. I begged God to help me. Into my mind dropped the answer as I was still begging Him. I was scared to do what dropped into my mind. I didn’t trust I had heard from God Himself. Long story short, it was exactly what needed to be done. We still have lots of issues because Andrew is still diabetic after all. However, that time, God answered.

• Linda Barrick 11 months ago August 11, 2016

Hi Sheila!
      Wow! that is amazing! I love how God sees us and knows exactly what we need in the moment.

Lord Jesus,
      Please continue to speak to Sheila and guide her one day at a time to care for her son. Hem her son in before and behind and protect him in every way. May Sheila rest in Your Everlasting arms trusting You to care for their every need. We praise You in advance for coming to Sheila’s sons rescue and for carrying him one day at a time.
      In Jesus Name, Amen

Linda

3. Daniel Barton 11 months ago August 11, 2016

There are so many miracles that the Lord has done for me. One miracle that comes to my mind is that the Lord gave me my job back!! After being let go, I have to admit, it was hard to really acknowledge that there will be no income. Around August, my work called to rehire me!!! God has really moved on me behalf.

Another miracle in my life that the Lord has done is that many times He saved my life as a baby, and as a child so many times. Jen, Josh, Mr. and Mrs. Barrick, thank you so much for the true blessing that you are. I really enjoy getting updates from you, and how your family is a miracle.

• Linda and Jen Barrick 11 months ago August 12, 2016

Hi Daniel, Thank you for your kind words and for sharing the miracle of God providing your job back to you. The Lord is so Faithful and True to us. Love, Linda and Jen

4. Joanna Mbong 11 months ago August 11, 2016

Hi Linda and Jen, thank you for your wonderful encouragement. I’m still praying for my miracle baby. He answered my prayer twice before, but because of something only He knows, He took both my babies to heaven to be with Him. They are my miracles of hope that God will answer my 14 year prayer for my miracle healthy baby for my husband and I. Thank you for your continued prayerful support Linda and Jen. Blessings, Jo

• Linda and Jen 11 months ago August 12, 2016

Lord Jesus, We uplift Joanna and her husband to you Lord. May you Lord work a miracle in their lives. We thank you Lord in advance and we trust in You alone. Amen! Love, Linda and Jen

5. Rose 11 months ago August 11, 2016

I love, love, love you Jen! You are such a refreshing inspiration to me. I have a close relationship with the Lord but you always inspire me to get closer! Yesterday, I was in a Christian bookstore and saw your little prayer book. I was so encouraged by what little I read in it, I left the store drawing nearer to Jesus. He is such a good, good Savior!

• Jen Barrick 11 months ago August 12, 2016

Dear Rose, Thank you for your kind words. May God whisper His HOPE and PEACE to your heart today!! Love, Jen

6. melissa 11 months ago August 12, 2016

Hi, for the past 3 years I have been looking for a condo. I have been praying for the right one. This past December I bought one. It is more than what I could have ever expected! The whole process worked out smoothly.

• Linda and Jen 11 months ago August 12, 2016

Melissa, Thank you for sharing. God is still in the Miracle working business and He cares about every detail of our lives! May The Lord encourage your heart today! Love, Linda and Jen

7. Diane 10 months ago August 16, 2016

Hi, Linda and Jen!

I have been healed of many things in my relatively short life! I’ll share two of my favourites, which are fairly recent (w/in the last two or three years).

I have had trouble with my back every since I was 13 or so, and it is much better these days, but not what you would call strong. I rely on God to keep me injury-free every day. One day I injured myself and could feel that things could potentially get serious, to the point where walking would be out of the question for a while. I prayed to the Holy Spirit and asked for healing when it happened. I stayed stable through the day but started going downhill at night. I was healed as I read Psalm 28 that night! It was so amazing to feel the injury lift! Praise Jesus!

Something else I was healed of recently was gluten intolerance. That is not as serious as celiac disease, but very inconvenient to live with. It’s also irreversible, but God told me He would heal me when I asked, and I waited for it to happen. It did!!

We serve an amazing God!!!

• Linda 10 months ago August 22, 2016

Hi Diane!
      WOW! You were right. This is so encouraging! Thank you for your sweet email. This is an amazing example of God’s Word literally healing you as you read Psalm 28. I love that!

We have seen many times the power of speaking God’s Word out loud and how it enabled Jen to get out of bed or remember things she had forgotten. Amazing! In our weakness, God is strong!

I’m praising God with you for the healing from Gluten intolerance. I have several friends that struggle with that. I will be sure to share your miracle story with them.

I hope you have a great week.

Linda