Newsletter – June 2016

Two years ago we had to cancel our trip to Israel because Jen had thyroid cancer. Now we see that it was God’s perfect timing because she had more energy and her memory had improved! We witnessed another miracle at the Pool of Bethesda where Jesus healed the lame man. We anointed Jen’s head and eyes with some of the water from the Pool and prayed over her. What happened next was amazing! We watched as Jen cried for the first time for emotional pain and acknowledged her struggles. God is healing new pathways in her brain!

To donate to our ministry, click here

Click here to view our June 2016 newsletter.

1. Denise 10 months ago June 30, 2016

This just makes me cry. I have watched it 3 times. Jen your love for Jesus – there are just no words to describe it. I only pray that I can love Jesus the way you do. I am going to pray for you everyday that God will heal you completely. I know he can.

• Jen Barrick 10 months ago July 1, 2016

Denise,
      Thank you for praying for me. That means so much. I’m believing God for complete and total healing too!

Love, Jen

2. Theresa 10 months ago June 30, 2016

I love this Jen. I have your prayer book and I take it with me everywhere I go. I claim the verses in the book out loud until my anxiety goes away. Please pray for me.

• Jen Barrick 10 months ago July 1, 2016

Hi Theresa!
      I’m so glad you are enjoying the prayer book. God’s Word is alive and powerful and you can claim His promises out loud and stand on them in faith. Also, prayer is a time to pour out your heart to God and be real with Him and then be still and listen to what He speaks back to you. Prayer is a two-way communication with the lover of your soul. Prayer changes everything!

Love, Jen

3. Joyce 10 months ago July 4, 2016

Tears are streaming down my face!
    Jen you are the Lord’s instrument.

He is using you to teach us all how to cry out to Him in our suffering and how to praise Him. The sweet fellowship you have with your Abba Father is what I desire.
    Jen – I am 60 years old and I want to be just like you when I grow up!

• Jen Barrick 10 months ago July 5, 2016

Joyce,
      You are so sweet. You made my day!
      Your Heavenly Father is just waiting for you to run to Him. You can talk to Him all through your day and tell him everything. He is your ESCORT! You are never alone. He is walking beside you holding your hand. I know God loves you so much. You can trust Him. I’m praying for you!

Jen

4. Lisa 10 months ago July 4, 2016

Jen, you are such an inspiration to me!
    You have an amazing gift! I love the example that you set for this relationship that our Heavenly Father longs to have with each and every one of us!

Thank you!

• Jen Barrick 10 months ago July 5, 2016

Hi Lisa!
      God is waiting for you to come and talk to Him just like you would your best friend. He wants to have an intimate personal relationship with you.
      You can tell Him everything! In fact, He already knows your thoughts, so you might as well be honest. He also wants to be your Healer and your Strong Tower. You cry out to him anytime and any place. He hears you and He sees you. Always remember that you are never alone.
      Jen

5. Cynthia Fargo 10 months ago July 4, 2016

Jen is my hero. She trusts no matter what comes her way!

Lord Jesus, Please reach down from heaven and touch Jen’s body. Manifest that healing that is hers because of her faith. Lord we praise you in advance for what you will do in Jen’s life.
    I will continue to pray for you Jen.

• Jen Barrick 10 months ago July 5, 2016

Amen! Thank you Cynthia! I CHERISH your prayers. I am believing God for complete and total healing!

Jen

6. Sue Campbell 10 months ago July 4, 2016

There are just no words!
    Jen you are an amazing woman and inspire me each and every day to live life to the fullest. Thank you for teaching me how wonderful our Heavenly Father is! I want to know him like you do.

• Jen Barrick 10 months ago July 5, 2016

Hi Sue!
      May God bless you and fill you with His strength and courage today. He wants to use you in ways you never dreamed possible for His Kingdom. if you are available and willing, there is no limit to what God can do in you and through you. I’m praying for you.

Jen

7. Jill 10 months ago July 4, 2016

Thank you Lord for what you are doing through Jen and her family. You are using them to reach thousands with the gospel and with hope. Father we cry out to you for more healing! We know you can do the impossible.

• Jen Barrick 10 months ago July 5, 2016

Thank you! I cherish your prayers Jill!

8. Sheila 10 months ago July 4, 2016

I love you Jen. God is so good. I’m so thankful for how you are refusing to doubt God. What satan intended for evil God is using for good. He is giving you a platform to shout Jesus to the world!

Please pray for me. I need God to provide some financial problems i’m having. I know I can trust him.

• Linda and Jen Barrick 10 months ago July 5, 2016

Lord Jesus,
      Please come to Sheila’s rescue and provide her every need. You are the Jehovah Jireh, the Almighty Provider. you created everything and You own everything, Nothing is to hard for You Lord. We trust in You. Please cradle Sheila in You Everlasting Arms today and fill her with the peace of Your Presence.
      In Jesus Name, Amen!

Jen

9. Christine 10 months ago July 4, 2016

jen i am so sorry. i didn’t know you had cancer. i just had my thyroid removed and i had radiation. i’m crying out to God too for complete healing of all cancer cells.
    I love you and i promise to keep praying for you.

• Linda and Jen Barrick 10 months ago July 5, 2016

Here is a prayer for you Christine…
      Dear Heavenly Father,
      please reach down and touch Christine’s body with Your healing hand. I claim Jeremiah 17:14 for Christine that says “Heal me O Lord and I will be healed for you are the one that I praise.” Lord, we praise You in advance for complete and total healing. Please come to Christine’s rescue.
      In Jesus Name, Amen

10. Steven 10 months ago July 4, 2016

Jen
    thank you for being my friend and for answering my emails. I copied the prayer you wrote me and I read it over and over.
    I am in a wheelchair and have disabilities too. I heard you speak a couple years ago at a Joni and Friends camp. I have prayed for your ministry ever since. I’m so glad you love Jesus.

• Jen Barrick 10 months ago July 5, 2016

Hi Steven,
      I love getting your emails. I’m so glad I got to meet you. I would love to go back to that camp again. I know God is so proud of you Steven. Keep being a light for Him. He is going to use you in greater ways than you can imagine!
      I cherish your prayers fro me.

Jen

11. Stephanie 10 months ago July 4, 2016

oh wow! I need a tissue. This is amazing. I love you Jen.

• Jen Barrick 10 months ago July 5, 2016

Thank you. I’m sorry you need a tissue. May God bless you today and I pray you don’t miss one plan He has for you.

Jen

12. sylvia 10 months ago July 4, 2016

This is amazing. I love how you are so intimate with your heavenly Daddy. What a great example for all of us.

I heard you and your mom speak at a womens conference in Texas. When your mom gave the invitation, I rededicated my like to Jesus that day. Then I did your 30 day prayer challenge. I must say that it changed my life for the better. I am now talking to God all throughout my day.
    Thank you. You have inspired me more than you will ever know Jen.

• Jen Barrick 10 months ago July 5, 2016

Hi Sylvia!
      I’m thrilled that you did the prayer challenge. It changed my life too when I started surrendering each morning to God.
      Thank you for encouraging me. I hope we come back to Texas soon. I love it there.
      Jen

13. Brianna Adams 10 months ago July 4, 2016

Thank you Lord Jesus for all you have done and are doing in Jen’s life. Please keep healing her from the inside out. Lord we are asking you to do more because we know you can. You are all powerful! You are the Creator. You spoke the world into existence and you are holding Jen in the palm of your hand. Lord please heal her completely and totally – her memory, her vision and her thyroid cancer.

• Jen Barrick 10 months ago July 5, 2016

Amen and Amen! Thank you so much for praying for me Brianna.

14. Kelly 10 months ago July 10, 2016

Jen, You inspire my own faith, and I k ow your love for Jesus touches the Father’s heart, and He delights in that fellowship. i pray my own daughters would have faith like yours – there is no joy like knowing the Father . Hugs and prayers !

• linda Barrick 10 months ago July 14, 2016

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your kind words. I will be praying for you and your daughters. May God whisper His Hope and Peace to your heart today! Love, Jen

15. michelle 9 months ago July 22, 2016

Jen you are such a blessing to me. I just love the relationship you have with God. You are an inspiration. May God bless you in all you do. Your sister in Christ, Michelle

16. michelle 9 months ago July 22, 2016

Another comment—I am praying for you and your family Jen for God’s healing, strength, peace, guidance and anointing to continually be upon all of you. Your sister in Christ, Michelle

• Jen Barrick 9 months ago July 26, 2016

Hi Michelle!
      Thank you so much. I cherish your prayers. I know God can heal me today. I’m trusting in Him.
      My prayer is that I will reflect a hint of God’s glory!

Love, Jen