1. Stephanie Jackson 12 months ago June 8, 2016

I have many verses that I love, but one that has been on my heart a lot lately is Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
    It is astounding that God knew me and sent me forth with a purpose and a plan for my life before I was even born.
    I just recently read Miracle For Jen. I can honestly say that it has forever changed the way I will regard trials in my life. I purchased two copies of the book, so I could share it with family and friends, and it has tremendously impacted their lives as well.
    Thank you so much for sharing your story, heart, and faith. It is a true inspiration to me.
    Stephanie

• Jen Barrick 12 months ago June 8, 2016

Stephanie, I agree that it is difficult to pick a favorite verse. There are so many amazing ones! Thank you for the encouraging words. May you experience Him like never before!

2. Lisa 12 months ago June 8, 2016

Hi Jen& Linda.

Thank You For always doing This And For What You Do For Our Lord. One Of My Favorite Bible Verse Is (Matthew 5:13-16) I Want To Be The Light For Others Out There What This Means Is. Jesus used the concepts of salt and light a number of different times to refer to the role of His followers in the world. One example is found in Matthew 5:13 You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness how can it be made salty again. I just love that…May You Both Be Blessed. I Am So Enjoying These. I Have Been On And Off Sick with bad head pain and neck pain. I think I missed a few of these. Love You All

• Jen Barrick 12 months ago June 8, 2016

Lisa, it is so good to hear that you are enjoying our Prayer Videos! Thank you for sharing your favorite Bible verse. I will be praying that God heals your sickness. May God bless you beyond measure!

• Lisa 12 months ago June 9, 2016

Thanks Jen yes very much enjoying it all it blessings me. Thank you for your prayers woke up again with the same pain. God Bless you and your family. Love you two

• Gladys Jiggins 12 months ago June 9, 2016

God bless you guys! My favourite verse is John 14:27 ” I leave you peace, my peace l give you. I do not give it to you as the world does. So do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid.”

• Jen Barrick 12 months ago June 10, 2016

What a great verse! Thank you for sharing Gladys. I pray that you won’t miss one plan God has for you.

3. Daniel Barton 12 months ago June 8, 2016

My favorite verse is Proverbs 3:5-6 which I have memorized for years and have known it for many years: ” Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and learn not on your own understanding; in all of your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.”
    Lord, please give me the courage to trust in you with all of my heart, and to lean not on my understanding. But wherever I go, may I acknowledge You knowing that you will make my paths straight.

• Jen Barrick 12 months ago June 8, 2016

What a great verse! You can talk to God through your entire day. He is walking with you holding your hand. I pray that He fills you with His strength and His peace!

4. Kelly 12 months ago June 9, 2016

There are so many that I pray , but one that has consistently brought me great peace is Exodus 14:14 The Lors shall fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest . Pretty much sums it all up in very few words , doesn’t it ? He is fighting for us, He is doing it all , we need only rest and believe . So comforting to me !

• Jen Barrick 12 months ago June 10, 2016

Thanks for sharing Kelly! He is fighting for us everyday. I pray that you will experience God in ways you never dreamed possible!

5. Julie Eubanks 12 months ago June 9, 2016

Please pray I need a job.
    My favorite verse is Ephesians 3
    20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, 21 to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.

• Jen Barrick 12 months ago June 10, 2016

Praying that you will experience God’s peace and guidance! May he carry you one day at a time. Thank you for sharing your verse with us!

6. Rebecca 12 months ago June 10, 2016

I have a prayer request. I want to go through this book called Journey to Heal by Crystal Sutherland with someone face to face. Please pray the right person would come into my life.

• Jen Barrick 12 months ago June 10, 2016

I will be praying that you will be filled with His strength and courage. That He will bring the perfect person into your path. May you experience God in a whole new way!

7. william mcnamara 11 months ago June 16, 2016

I accept your 30 day challenge! Thank you!

• Jen Barrick 11 months ago June 17, 2016

So happy that you will be doing the challenge!! I pray that God blesses you beyond measure. That you will know Him in ways you never dreamed possible!