Getting Started with Bible Talk!

Starting March 2nd we will be sending our video blog posts to our email list.  Are you excited to start talking through Philippians with us?

Comment below!

1. Pam Fourie 2 years ago February 25, 2016

I’m so excited about being able to share the new Bible Talk!!!!! March 2 here I come. Loving wishes to you all from South Africa

• Linda Barrick 2 years ago February 25, 2016

Pam – we are so excited that we can connect with you and read Gods Word with you all the way in South Africa! Wow! This is so exciting. We can’t wait to see what God will do. Please share Bible Talk with your friends.
      May God bless you today and whisper HOPE in your ear.
      Linda and Jen

2. Kelly 2 years ago February 25, 2016

Yes! I want to read along side you. I was moved to tears , again, at the sweet joy so evident in you both. As you said Jen has moments of short term memory struggles still, it reminded me that she is able to think like God. He is the Great, I am. he is perfectly present, not looking back or ahead, but right now. So is she, praise God! Able to focus on Him, as he speaks to her, in that moment.

• Linda Barrick 2 years ago February 25, 2016

Hi Kelly! Thank you for your encouraging words. You are so sweet. We are thrilled that you want to read the Bible with us. Jen says “God brings back my memory when He wants me to have it.” I love how the Holy Spirit that lives inside of us can teach us, guide us and help us have wisdom! We are excited about what God is going to do. We are praying for you today. Asking God to fill you with His strength and that He will give you courage for the journey.
      Linda and Jen

3. Dawn Wilson 2 years ago February 25, 2016

I wish you all the best as you begin this study. There’s so much chaos and corruption in the world, and we can’t turn a blind eye to that. But it is so important to center our lives in Christ, and discover his joy in the midst of it all.

“Father God, I ask you to bless this study, and use it to encourage your family. Thank you for using Linda and Jen in such powerful ways. Give them wisdom for each new step of their adventure, and make them fruitful for Jesus’ sake.” AMEN!

[I’d love for one of you (or both) to write something on joy for my “Upgrade” blog sometime. Let me know if you are interested.]

• Linda Barrick 2 years ago February 25, 2016

Hi Dawn! We love you! Thank for your prayers and encouragement. That means the world to us. I would love to write about joy for your blog.
      Linda and Jen

4. Valerie Ritchey 2 years ago February 26, 2016

Dear Linda and Jen,
    How grateful I am to God for putting you on my path. You both are SO PRECIOUS! God’s Word says in Romans 1:20 that even if we don’t hear about God, we can see Him in His creation. This is true and I can also see Him in your smiles. When I look at you, beautiful ladies, I do not see Linda or Jen, but the Lord Jesus. Praise Him!
    I cannot wait to read God’s Word with you. His Word is “alive and active” and as it “goes out from God’s mouth, it will not return to Him empty, but will accomplish the purpose for which He sent it”.
    Thank you Lord.

• Linda Barrick 2 years ago February 26, 2016

Hi Valerie!
      Wow! You just made our day. Thank you for your sweet uplifting words. Jen says, “If we are a follower of Jesus, we should shine so bright that people can’t help but look at us because they are drawn to the light in us.” That is our prayer that people wouldn’t see us, but they they would see Jesus!
      We are thrilled that you want to read God’s Word with us. We praising God in advance for teaching us new things and guiding us in His perfect truth!
      Linda and Jen

5. Jeni Hollingsworth 2 years ago February 27, 2016

Can’t wait to start!

• Linda Barrick 2 years ago March 1, 2016

Yay! Hi Jeni! I’m so glad you are joining us.
      We Love you!!
      Linda and Jen

6. michelle 2 years ago March 2, 2016

Linda and Jen, I feel like I know you guys already. Thank you for opening up your hearts and home to do this study. Love you, Michelle

7. Martha winkles 2 years ago March 3, 2016

My name is Martha and I live in Ms.
    So happy for the opportunity to listen to your Bible Talk.
    I am searching for more of God.
    I have a personal need and physical needs of a heart condition and diabetes.
    Looking forward to the next lesson
    God bless.

8. Diane Bower 2 years ago March 11, 2016

Dear Barrick Family,
    Your your ministry, Hope Out Loud, has blessed and helped me in so many ways. I am so happy now to join your newest ministry outreach. It all has come into my life at the right time. I truly thank our Lord Jesus for you all.
    Jen and Linda, I have grown to love you both so much. The love of Christ truly shines on your faces and in your words. I will look forward to your email messages and all that you will share in the days ahead. In His Love, DS

9. Tricia Edwards 2 years ago April 6, 2016

I am so excited, and have loved going back through the newsletters and have gone through the Bible Studies to make sure I haven’t missed any. This has been such a blessing for my heart, for the every other month that my husband works 24 hour Sunday shifts at the firehouse, I have this and our church online services to watch and have praise and fellowship with you all and the Lord. Thank you , I got the books, DVD’s, and thank you sweet Jen for signing my book. They mean the world to me, so do all of you. Love you , Tricia